1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sports Multimedia Journalist- Naples, FL

Discussion in 'Journalism Jobs' started by FusilliJerry, Mar 14, 2014.

1. FusilliJerry

FusilliJerry Member

The Naples Daily News is a medium-sized metro daily with new plant and state of the art facility. Print circulation during winter season flirts with 100,000 and our web site attracts more than 1 million unique users a month. The Naples Daily News is comprised of a diverse and talented group of journalists noted for its award winning photojournalism, investigative and watchdog journalism, outstanding sports coverage, community leadership and service to the First Amendment.
    The Sports Multimedia Journalist is part of a reporting team that is the community's leading source of local sports news across multiple platforms, with a focus on immediacy, utility and inclusion. The Sports Multimedia Journalist utilizes all available technologies before, during and after the game. Key topics include, but are not limited to, high school, college, professional and recreational sports.

To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar:
    http://scripps.contacthr.com/33171938

2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

" ... is comprised of ... "

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Giraffedata/comprised_of

3. boundforboston

boundforboston Well-Known Member

Anybody able to upload attachments with this position? I couldn't add a resume or samples. I clicked a button and it said I had applied.

Draft saved Draft deleted