1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sports Media Exchange Seeking Help In Kansas City area

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help wanted' started by Andy _ Kent, Mar 11, 2010.

1. Andy _ Kent

Andy _ Kent Member

The Sports Media Exchange, a growing content-for-hire sports journalism service, is seeking a highly qualified and experienced sports writer in the Kansas City area, preferably with NFL experience, to join its database. We have a potential new client looking for NFL-heavy content in an NFL market for what could turn into regular assignments down the road.

The Sports Media Exchange provides exclusive content to sports media organizations, in print and online. All writers in our database will be eligible for assignments.

The Sports Media Exchange is the brainchild of three sports journalists who bring 50+ years of experience in both writing and editing to the table.

If you are interested and want more information, please e-mail jill@sportsmediaexchange.com and visit www.sportsmediaexchange.com to register for our database.

2. nmsports

nmsports Member

I just did my first gig for these guys. Good gig. Pretty good pay. Solid editing. I think they have a good thing going and for what it's worth, I would recommend them.

3. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

I can second that. Thrilled that this service is working out for them -- and for us.

4. judd1535

judd1535 New Member

Another very impressed writer here -- these guys have been great to work with, very organized, and pay (pretty well)in a timely fashion.

5. wmaxey

wmaxey New Member

Add me to the list.....have worked a couple assignments with Jill and have had nothing but great experiences with SME from the gigs, to editing and solid pay too.

Draft saved Draft deleted