1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sports Illustrated covers since 1990 - Sporcle

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Mizzougrad96, Jan 21, 2011.

1. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

I got 50, which I thought was pretty good for me.

I admitt, I had to cheat a few times (tip of your tongue type thing). But I also lost a couple when I accidently shut it. Twice.

I was shocked that Terrell Owens and Bo Jackson weren't on there. Especially when I saw the football/baseball. I actually looked up Bo Jackson to see if there was a name he went by that I missed somewhere.

2. clintrichardson

clintrichardson Active Member

Some of the players make it only because of the use of regional covers in recent years. Kalin Lucas, for example, was on two CBK preview covers that were regional, not national.

And actually his third cover, from an early round of the tournament, might have been regional as well. He may have never actually appeared on a national cover.

3. LevinTBlack

LevinTBlack Member

78. I'm mad at myself for missing Griffey. He was the only one before Tebow that I missed. Didn't get but about a half dozen of three cover guys. College really killed me. Not too upset with the result though. After all I was 5 in 1990.

Draft saved Draft deleted