1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sports Gambling Bloggers, Podcasters, etc

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help wanted' started by Pace Maier, May 27, 2021.

1. Pace Maier

Pace Maier New Member

Hello,

My name is Pace Maier and I’m the Co-Founder of the Kota Sports Gambling Network. The Kota Sports Gambling Network is home to the top sports handicappers in the Dakota’s/Midwest. Our goal is to become the No. 1 spot for all sports gamblers when they travel to Deadwood, S.D.

We are currently looking for writers, podcasters and sports gambling personalities to join our team. We started with two sports handicappers four months ago and now we have seven total sports handicappers at the network. We also have two podcasts, a daily live Youtube show, a TikTok account and have had 188,000 impressions on Twitter over the last 28 days.

We currently don't offer a salary for any of our open positions, however, all of our sports cappers compete in a monthly cappers contest and whoever has the most units at the end of each month receives $100. We also offer $10-$15 a blog, and yes, we understand that's not a ton of money but as the network continues to grow those numbers will increase. All of the new members of our team also receive a sports gambling care package that includes merch.

If you're looking to be apart of a gambling community or are interested in blogging/podcasting about sports betting, we are the place for you.

Again, if you or know of anyone that would be interested in this opportunity, please reach me at kotacapperpace@gmail.com.

Thank you!

Draft saved Draft deleted