1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sports Editor. The Kane (PA) Republican

Discussion in 'Journalism Jobs' started by Hoop Time, Feb 4, 2007.

1. From beyond a veil of insecurity, a presence amongst us seeks to keep the ultimate douche from combat, but the Petty must have what the Petty must have, and a frothy brew was his request.

The gathering throngs of Petty posts past seek to impose their will, more than 18,000 strong, stand as a testament to his inadequacy and, much like his weak “You’re hired” posts that only he finds humorous, his attempts at gaining importance only cause concern for those who seek to lick his acorn-sized johnson.

A true master of his fate, Tom Petty shall now fetch his own beer, and continue to bleat about how important he is, whilst reminiscing of a long-lost friend, Idaguy.

Fetch thy own brew, dear Petty, and suck on these nuts whilst thou are at it.

The Ghost has Risen.

2. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

look what i saw on the drive to the store, dumb dumb.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. shotglass

shotglass Guest

He's OK. He'll be working for ********* next week.

And answering his own posts.

4. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

my god, shottie, i hope you're bottling what you have today. this, my friend, is the stuff of legend.

5. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Yeah, I just got re-inspired.

6. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I need a beer.

7. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

i'm simply high watching shots at work.

Draft saved Draft deleted