1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sports Editor, Tallahassee (Fla.) Democrat

Discussion in 'Journalism Jobs' started by Sunshine Scooter, Mar 12, 2007.

1. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

what the fuck are you talking about? a question i often ask your friend boots. somehow i don't see it as a coincidence.

2. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

we weep bitch, we weep.

3. Obviously you struck a nerve, Tom, because there's like three or four people on here criticizing him and he's dedicating 400 word posts solely to you .. even if they are indecipherable ..

4. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

yes, it smells as though i just took a boots.

5. By the way, Florida does have high property taxes, but there is zero state income tax. And that is the case in only a few states, I believe. (Nevada, Texas .......)

6. Riddick

Riddick Active Member

Journalist68 really cracks me up. He says he's not going to post on here anymore, yet he keeps posting.
    dumbass!

7. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Tennessee

8. satchmo

satchmo Member

According to govspot.com

Seven states have no state income tax: Alaska, Florida, Nevada, South Dakota, Texas, Washington and Wyoming. Two others, New Hampshire and Tennessee, tax only dividend and interest income.

9. And I wouldn't live in any of those states, except maybe Washington.

Draft saved Draft deleted