1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sports Editor available for stories and photos @ Ole Miss NCAA baseball regional

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by bspeck, May 28, 2007.

1. bspeck

bspeck New Member

OLE MISS, SAM HOUSTON ST., TROY, SOUTHERN MISS
    If you need stories (features, game or otherwise) or photos for your team in the Ole Miss NCAA baseball regional, I am available each day. I am the sports editor for the Amory (MS) Advertiser and the Aberdeen (MS) Examiner, as well as a sports writer for the Northeast MS Daily Journal - search my name at www.djournal.com for clips. For photo clips, check www.myspace.com/bspeck47 or via Face Book at www.facebook.com and search for Brandon Speck. I cover D-I athletics each week and have covered Mississippi State baseball through this season. Feel free to contact me anytime.

Brandon Speck
    662-401-8046
    speckbr@hotmail.com

2. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

Re: Sports Editor available for stories and photos @ Ole Miss NCAA baseball regi

I would not ordinarily do this, but I will say there's not a harder working guy in my little corner of the universe than young Mr. Speck.

3. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted