1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Speedweeks writer available

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by nascardeacon, Jan 14, 2007.

1. nascardeacon

nascardeacon New Member

Experienced NASCAR writer in Daytona Beach for Speedweeks 2007. I have been working Speedweeks and covering NASCAR for 10 years. I will be in Daytona prior to the Shootout and through the 500.
    Need some material focused for your coverage area? Message me here or nascardeacon@earthlink.net for further information and discussion.

2. nascardeacon

nascardeacon New Member

Just thought that I would bump and add that I will be covering and doing stories on all three series and even in town for the ARCA race. I am a 10-year veteran NASCAR writer at Speedweeks who can deliver a specific feature or story if you desire. Don't let the contact email fool you. I work for a daily and can give you specific stories, many times with art, and can give you samples to see for yourself. FMI, message here or at nascardeacon@yahoo.com.

Draft saved Draft deleted