1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Special ed student pees her pants, gets cited for disorderly conduct

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Double J, Jan 5, 2007.

1. Double J

Double J Active Member

I didn't see this anywhere else, sorry if this is a you_know_what....

DANVILLE, Pa. - A 12-year-old special education student was charged with disorderly conduct after authorities said she deliberately wet her pants at school.

Her mother told the Press Enterprise of Bloomsburg that the girl urinated only because she was frightened by the principal.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16476513/

And get this, the parents can get out of being fined if they make the girl do community service. Ho. Lee. Shee-it.

You know that right now, somewhere in the Danville area, personal injury lawyers are smacking their chops in anticipation of a phone call from the parents.

2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Horrible. Fire whoever busted the kid.

3. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

Mrs.Expendable works with special ed students and though she's never had to deal with it, herself, she said that sometimes SE students will wet themselves as a protest against something. Sounds to me like this student has done this to get out of something before, be it punishment or work. Based on what we know, I'm going to have to trust the school on this one for now.

4. KP

KP Active Member

5. FishHack76

FishHack76 Active Member

You ain't cool unless you pee in your pants ...

6. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

if peeing in your pants isn't doesn't qualify, what does the "special" part of "special ed" designate?

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I don't understand the original story. Why would a student be ordered by teachers to go wash pots and pans after a "holiday dinner?"

Is she a student or a servant?

8. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

Maybe others were cleaning up by picking up trash, washing pots, etc. If they were all cleaning up then I don't see her cleaning pots as a big deal.

If peeing your pants is cool, consider me Miles Davis. :D

9. MC Sports Guy

MC Sports Guy Member

There's the visual accompaniment that the original link was lacking. Ahh, high school hijinks.

10. Double J

Double J Active Member

OHHHH!

That is the grossest thing I have ever heard in my life!! Let's go!

Draft saved Draft deleted