1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sparty football players storm a dorm, slap women, assorted mayhem, etc.

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by hondo, Nov 24, 2009.

1. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Funny how the board's resident Maize and Blue fanboi would bring this up.

2. joeggernaut

joeggernaut Member

They would have been suspended for five games if MSU was under any kind of heat from the NCAA. Does running from the cops during spring break count towards offseason workouts?

3. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

I have a lot of time on my hands now that I don't need to defend Rich Rodriguez anymore. And with the media love fest going on - I probably won't need to defend Brady Hoke. So I need a new hobby!

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Wait, Alabama just scored again.

Dantonio of course consulted with his Close Personal Friend and Savior, Jesus Christ, who counseled him that a 6-4, 250 tight end could be nothing less than a blessing from heaven.

Oh in case anybody was wondering, of course he will be asked to Mentor The Youth:

Ah yes, more guest appearances from criminal thugs. Just what the student-athletes in the Detroit Public Schools need.

5. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Geez, you talk like it was a serious offense, like trading t-shirts and autographs for tattoos.

6. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

Wait, weren't the laptops stolen from Detroit Public Schools??!!!??

Tremendous idea!

7. Starman

ding ding ding.

Moral: Steal thousands of dollars of stuff from the school district, then a few months later we welcome you back as a hero.

Great message for "the youth."

8. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

Robert Bobb shouldn't let him in his schools.

9. Starman

Well, being 6-4, 250, he should at least be able to shove his way into those 60-student classrooms.

I don't think Sims attended DPS anyway. Being a good devout Catholic, he elected to pursue pre-seminary studies at Orchard Lake St. Mary's.

Draft saved Draft deleted