1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

South Park tonight

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Piotr Rasputin, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

It ended with members of Al Queda flying passenger airlines into crowds of people from New Jersey.

I'm not sure we'll be seeing this one in reruns any time soon.

2. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

shit forgot this was on. wasn't it supposed to be jersey shore characters also? can someone post if they know when it's going to be on again.

3. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

According to my DVR, it's on again at 10:30 p.m. and 2:30 a.m. tomorrow night. And Snooki, easily, gets ripped the worst, with The Situation runner-up.

4. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

I didn't think this episode was as funny as it could have been, and oh lord was it heartless. I don't know how you don't run a funnier bit with The Situation, and the Snookie stuff was just mean.

I laughed maybe twice and spent the rest of the 30 minutes with my mouth hanging open, split into something between amazement and horror.

5. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

thank you sir. glad there's no baseball tomorrow.

6. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I hate to say it, because this is my favorite show of all-time, but maybe it's time to hang em up.

7. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I used to like watching this show, but it's definitely lost its fastball. I barely watch it now.

8. Mizzougrad96

After 14 years, you can run out of ideas. I think the problem is they're making so much money from it that they can't walk away. I've heard the same thing about The Simpsons.

9. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

I watched the first 10 minutes or so of the NASCAR episode waiting for something epic, but I just had to turn it off.

And just five years ago they were as strong as ever.

10. Mizzougrad96

I'm trying to remember the last truly great episode and it was probably 3-4 years ago.

11. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

"You have 0 friends"

http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s14e04-you-have-0-friends

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  12. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

You can watch it online here:

http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes

Draft saved Draft deleted