1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

South Park Season 12 Premiere

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Chef, Mar 12, 2008.

1. bostonbred

bostonbred Guest

Hilarious as usual. Butters was great, especially when he kissed Cartman and when him and Jimmy were the only two to shop up to the Buffett dinner.

"I'm not just sure, I'm HIV positive"

2. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

I'm still breaking your XBox.

3. The guy going to Nigeria to announce the AIDS cure made the cash injection bit funny.

4. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

"Little boy, are you sure you haven't taken it up the hoo-hoo just once or twice?"

5. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

It started off as an episode that could rival "Scott Tenorman Must Die" only to taper off in the last ten minutes. Although Magic spinning a basketball on his finger caused a fit of laughter.

6. Grimace

Grimace Guest

Fuck you Jimmy Buffet you fucking suck!

The only people that like Jimmy Buffet are frat boys and alcoholic women in the South.

----------------------------

That was so satisfying to hear. Awesome.

7. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

I saw a special on South Park that talked about the animation process.
    Basically they use computers that are super powerful and can do pretty much anything, but to produce the South Park look, you basically need some construction paper and a pair of scissors.
    So they can turn around an episode in no time at all, as long as it doesn't have extra animation effects.

8. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Just watched it, and thought it was a great episode.

I thought the money aspect of HIV was very strong, and I think the show drove its point home very well.

I did think the sneaking into the room at night was a little much.

Was I the only one that picked up on this?

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
Draft saved Draft deleted