1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"South Park" jumps the shark.

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by wickedwritah, Nov 23, 2007.

1. Dangerous_K

Dangerous_K Active Member

Vili the Warrior topped Cartman.

2. mojo

mojo Member

Anybody who thinks Boulder has a lot of hippies hasn't been to Boulder in about 20 years. Boulder has a few hippies, a legion of militant vegans, a bunch of dope smokers and one hell of a lot of yuppies. Mainly yuppies. Boulder may have been a hotbed of radicalism at one time. Now it's a great place for upscale shopping opportunities.

3. BBJones

BBJones Guest

Mojo, best of luck to you in your quest to find a sense of humor.

4. mojo

mojo Member

BBJones, your quest is over. You're an asshole.

5. BBJones

BBJones Guest

Wow. I guess I'll take being an asshole over not being able to understand the thing about Boulder having hippies wasn't serious. Yeah, that's a pretty easy call.

6. Went to school there. Tons of hippies.

The popular term there is "Trustafarians" because an awful lot of those hippies own SUVs and have rich parents putting them through school. I don't think you'll ever see more SUVs with Phish and Grateful Dead stickers on them.

They're not true hippies in a Telegraph Street kind of way, but there are a ton of pot-smoking, long-haired people who never bathe on Pearl Street.

Draft saved Draft deleted