1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

South Park: Cartman has Tourette's

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Oct 8, 2007.

1. I'll never forget the day I first heard the phrase "donkey-raping shit eater." And it was a musical.

2. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

yes, sounds much like the first time i heard the phrase "goat fucker."

3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

My favorite South Park lines ever came from the Xmas card that got them discovered.

1. You stepped on my foot pig fucker.
    2. Holy Shit, it's Jesus.
    3. You're birthday is on Christmas, that sucks dude.

Of course, Cartman with the megaphone in the movie is one of the greatest lines in cinema history...

4. I've laughed so hard at that line that I couldn't breathe for a few seconds - and it happened more than once. Can't say that for any other moment in any other movie.

5. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

I said ... HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO SUCK MAH BALLS...

6. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

I have to see this now.

If it's better than the Japanimation episode, then it will be one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

7. Hustle

Hustle Guest

I was at a minor-league baseball game several years ago; I think I was covering it. Another guy was coming by to watch the game; the team was an affiliate of his favorite big-league squad at the time. We're sitting outside of the press box and I'm telling him about this scene.

A second or two after I get to that line, I notice a frantic waving above my head. Whoopsie! I was sitting below the visiting radio guy's mic that he had pointed outside. I do hope the folks in Myrtle Beach got it...

Anyway, a second for the Crips and the Bloods ep. Among my other favorites: Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride and the one about Bebe's boobs, which was just on the other night.

Draft saved Draft deleted