1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

South Park: Cartman has Tourette's

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Oct 8, 2007.

1. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

It was good, but I'd agree with Mizzou and give it a C or C+. Tenorman was classic, but my personal fave was the Special Olympics episode. It's just amazing all the way through, specially when it calls out Giambi, Bonds and McGwire.

2. MacDaddy

MacDaddy Active Member

[​IMG]

DURRRRRRRRR

3. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Cartmanland, baby.

4. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Scott Tenorman must Die is the runaway best ever... The first time I saw it I laughed so hard I had tears rolling down my face and I almost choked.

Kenny Dies is a close second. Cartman trying to sell aborted fetuses, makes a plea for stem cell research and then sings Heat of the Moment to Congress... Well, it doesn't get much better than that...

5. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

There was no part of Tenorman that made me laugh until the last 2 minutes.

6. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Yeah, but you have no soul... ;D

7. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

I loved the Mormon one and Trapped in a Closet. I also loved The Biggest Douche in the Universe, about that assclown John Edwards.

8. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

This is an old, great debate, worthy of frequent revival . . . Tenorman's in my top four . . .
    J. Lo and the taco-flavored kisses is the runaway all-timer, until dethroned . . .

9. Cartman as Butters' robot was damned good.

10. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

THAT one made me laugh.

AndMizzou...wouldn't having no soul make me enjoy South Park more??

11. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

...I've got something in my front pocket for you...

Butters tap dancing.

The episode where Butter's takes the throwing star to the eye probably is my all time... Who am I kiddibg? I have like a dozen that make me want to piss myself when i watch them.

12. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Oh, I thought they could have done so much more with this episode. I loved meeting all the kids in the class. Snap. Boop. They should have done more with them. Snap. Snap. Boop.

Draft saved Draft deleted