1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

South Park back

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Unibomber, Mar 10, 2007.

1. Unibomber

Unibomber Member

Did anyone enjoy that first episode as much as I did the other night?
    I don't know what was funnier, Cartman berating the little person or just hearing "Nigger Guy" over and over and over again.
    It is still the greatest. Family Guy is good, but South Park still pushes the envelope where no one else does.

2. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

I wasn't particularly impressed.

3. GimpyScribe

GimpyScribe Member

Yeah, I had some good laughs. South Park is great for its "uncomfortably funny" episodes and this was one of them.
    Cartman, as always, was great. I can now cross "See Cartman wrestle a midget" off my list of things to see before I die.

4. I've heard Comedy Central banned the word from future episodes but a link to Washington Post.com has been removed ... anyone heard anything?

5. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Cartman and the midget was fucking priceless...

6. jimnorden

jimnorden Member

The naggers bit may have been the funniest thing I've ever seen. "I think I know the answer but I don't want to say it."

7. Riddick

Riddick Active Member

I loved that fuckin episode, and I actually got the message behind it. great episode and hilarious

8. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Riddick learned something today... ;D

9. Riddick

Riddick Active Member

it friggin sucked the last couple of days, cause other than my fellow SportsJournalists.com crew, is this really an episode you can discuss at the office.
    i'm watching it again this morning before i go to work. priceless.

Cartman: That's the funniest thing I've ever seen. I watched it on YouTube about 60 times.
    Stan: Can we just drop this please? I don't want to talk about it.
    Cartman: It's not us you have to worry about. It's Token.
    He's going to want to kick your cracker teeth in.

10. tommyp

tommyp Member

The first 10 minutes of that last episode was funnier than all six episodes of the Sarah Silverman show combined.

11. BigRed

BigRed Active Member

I agree that you can't talk about it at the office, but that episode was genius.
    Shock value, combined with an underlying lesson/plot.
    Good stuff.

12. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

Wow ... I laughed my ass off at last week's episode, but this week's, while funny, for the most part left my jaw on the floor for 30 minutes. Can't say I loved it ... can't say I didn't laugh either. Mostly, just wow ...

Draft saved Draft deleted