1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

South Park 4/9

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by rube, Apr 9, 2008.

1. rube

rube Active Member

Mr. Garrison's a dude again and Cartman did his best Jaime Escalante impression ...

Bill Beelicheek.

2. bostonbred

bostonbred Guest

South Park is way too hit or miss these days.

First two episodes of the season: very mediocre and rather routine/predictable. Next two episodes: borderline brilliant. This was the worst of the season, a shockingly lifeless bore.

3. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

I liked the Cartman parts, didn't like the Ms. Garrison parts.

4. Grimace

Grimace Guest

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? I thought it was hilarious tonight. One of those what-the-hell-kind-of-drugs-are-they-on kinds of show.

I loved it. A mouse with a penis growing on it, Mr. Garrison is back, Stand and Deliver parody, Bill Belichick ripping -- good stuff.

How do I reeech deese keeds?

5. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Obviously, Trey and Matt have been cheesing.

6. bostonbred

bostonbred Guest

I watched it again -- slightly better, but still the worst of the season. Mr. Garrison's my favorite character and I enjoyed all of his parts. Cartman was pretty funny as well, but I thought his storyline received a little too much airtime and would have been funnier if the other SP kids were in the class.

7. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

You mean the ones running around attached to the rat?

8. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

I thought the B.Spears episode was the worst of the season. I didn't even start to laugh during that.

I thought this was great. "Then, one time Bill said 'Team, let's win a Super Bowl the right way! Let's not cheat!' And they lost."

9. ralph wiggum

ralph wiggum Member

I agree. The Spears ep didn't do much for me, but I thought this one was pretty good. I especially like the "An American Tail" moment when the mouse and attached penis started singing to the moon. Still not as good as Canada going on strike, but a solid effort this week.

10. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

Hey, I thought you were supposed to watch The Simpsons and eat paste.

My world is shattered.

Draft saved Draft deleted