1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

South Park 11/14: The List

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by ondeadline, Nov 14, 2007.

1. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

Hilarious episode. Cartman declares that the boys are smarter than the girls and then comes up with a plan that involves kicking the girls in the balls. I never knew that girl politics were so evil. :)

2. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

"Kenny, face it, girls don't want to eat Pop-Tarts every night for dinner after they get married."

3. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

Funny episode.
    And yeah, women love lists. Dontcha remember that game, "MASH" ?

4. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Loved the follow-up to that, too. When Kenny gets shot at the end, the pop tarts spring out of the toaster.

5. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

"I'm number eleven!"

6. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Craig is a fucking stud.

7. Precious Roy

Precious Roy Active Member

If it pleases and sparkles, I'd like to note that the funniest part of the whole episode was when the girl was in Wendy's face and after she went back inside, Stan just said flatly, "I guess that didn't sparkle with her."
    Almost fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard.
    If it weren't for the Land of Imagination episodes, I'd rank this as the best of the season so far.

SUNSHINE!

8. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I liked when Honest Abe called Kyle a fucking asshole. I think that's something Abe would say if his 198-year-old bones were still kicking around today.

Draft saved Draft deleted