1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

South Park (10/27)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Chef, Oct 26, 2006.

1. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

For whatever reason, I missed it. Does CC run the episodes later in the week?

2. Jeff Gluck

Jeff Gluck Member

Did anyone notice the little choir boys on a leash with the priests? Oh man...

3. Birdscribe

Birdscribe Active Member

GREAT catch, Jeff. That's the part my wife said was sending the both of us on the express lane to hell after we couldn't stop laughing.

4. BigRed

BigRed Active Member

It's on at midnight (ET) tonight.
    I missed it, too, but it looks like a classic.

5. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

I just stood in front of my bathroom mirror and said "Biggie Smalls" three times.
    So far,nothing has happened.

6. I'll never tell

I'll never tell Active Member

The "message" that the show delivered that Satan realizes that he's no better than those girls on MTV, if doesn't accept the acura cake and let everybody have a good time was Classic.

But how long is it before South Park takes a shot at Rush Propst?

7. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

CNN handwringing.

They do it so well.

It sucks, so much.

8. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Fuck CNN...

9. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

The episode had its moments, but was a long way from being one of the best ever... It's not even the best this season...

They qualified the Irwin joke to make it less harsh. It also made it less funny...

It was better in the "Christmas Time in Hell" song from a few years back when they had Gene Siskel and John F. Kennedy Jr. in there fairly recently after they had died...

10. tommyp

tommyp Member

To Trey and all others,

I haven't seen this site mentioned here, and I'd like to keep it a secret, but it's just too good not to share:

http://allsp.com/

"Hell on Earth" is up and ready to watch from the comfort of your PC (broadband recommended).

Draft saved Draft deleted