1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

South Park 10/18

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JayFarrar, Oct 19, 2006.

1. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

Just when I think South Park can push it any further. They trot tonight's episode: Ike and his kindergarten teacher...in love and making out in the hallway.
    The best bit was the reaction of all the dude cops when they find out a student is sleeping with his attractive female teacher.
    "Nice."

2. GimpyScribe

GimpyScribe Member

I know some people are gonna get their short hairs twisted over this episode, but I laughed my ass off.
    I loved the dirty looks Ike was shooting at Kyle when Kyle was trying to tell his parents. Hilarious.
    And no, I don't condone what was depicted in real life. I just think the whole mockery of it was hilarious.

3. Jeff Gluck

Jeff Gluck Member

You're dead to me

4. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

I loved the "Dog the Bounty Hunter" parody

5. Smokey33

Smokey33 Member

I'm a big fan of Dog, and it was awesome to see Cartman with the authori-tie of Dog. I especially liked the way Beth couldn't see over her enormous tits.

South Park hasn't been that great lately, but this was a pretty good episode.

6. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

The little song Butters sang in the bathroom almost made me piss my pants.

"Hey Mr. Weiner, whaddya know? Do you have to tinkle, tinkle? Yes I think so."

Awesome. Butters rocks.

7. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

Beth Chapman would sue, if her husband wasn't tied up with other legal matters right now.

8. BigRed

BigRed Active Member

Great, great episode... laughed the whole way through. Cartman as Dog the Bounty Hunter was priceless.
    "See, this is why you've got to go with Christ. Otherwise you're going to end up like that splattered bitch on the pavement down there."
    They got the whole opening of "Dog" down cold - from "Beth: Dog's Bitch" to "Kyle: Jew."
    It was spot-on. I've never watched Dog, but turned it on right afterwards and watched the opening credits and it was hilarious.
    And niice depiction of a third-grader's view of sex: "You get a boner, slap her titties around and pee inside her. Or if you don't want to get her pregnant, you pull out and pee on her leg.
    It's a good example of what South Park can still do when it doesn't fall over itself trying to get too outrageous and shocking, and just goes for the funny bone.

9. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

I just watched the episode on DVR ... wow, that was hilarious. I had seen "Dog" before, and Cartman's hall monitor duties was a perfect use for the to burn that satire. And I loved Ike showing some evil tendencies.

Like Gimpy said, the looks Ike flashed Kyle's way were priceless.

10. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

Ike made a nano.

Draft saved Draft deleted