1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

South Carolina freelancer

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by ianguerin, Aug 20, 2007.

1. ianguerin

ianguerin New Member

Experienced sports reporter based in Columbia, S.C., available for anything and everything. I've been in the state for more than three years, so I know most of the S.C. high school and college programs.
    Univ. of South Carolina is blocks away. Clemson, Charleston, Spartanburg, Greenville, Orangeburg, Myrtle Beach and just about everywhere else in S.C. (as well as Charlotte, N.C., and Augusta, Ga.) is within two hours and I'm willing to travel if the price is right.
    Feel free to email me at ian@ianguerin.com or pm me here. Clips/resume available via email if needed.

2. ianguerin

ianguerin New Member

Bumping back up for the Philly/NY papers who don't see fit to travel to South Carolina for the 76ers-Knicks game in Columbia, SC on Oct. 8.
    The Colonial Center is blocks away from my place.
    Feel free to email me at ian@ianguerin.com

Draft saved Draft deleted