1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sorry, spnited....Salma makes it official

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by imjustagirl, Feb 16, 2009.

1. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I'll take either one.

2. lono

lono Active Member

File under: Cracker, cheese

3. pseudo

pseudo Well-Known Member

Really? My mom got remarried on Valentine's Day, a week after her birthday. And because all three fall so close together, they spend that week in Jamaica every year.

Not that I'm insanely jealous or anything, as I warm up the car and chip the ice off the windshield ...

4. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

One of the few funny things on SNL last week was about her randomly breastdeeding a baby on her humanitarian visit last week: "The episode turned tragic when the baby burst"

5. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

My birthday's right before Valentine's Day, and when I'm dating someone, it usually blows. All my new monies go to the woman -- exactly where they'd go anyway, but still. It's the principle.

6. mediaguy

mediaguy Well-Known Member

Bad news for Jack Donaghy ...

7. zebracoy

zebracoy Guest

Salma? Or Eve?

8. spnited

spnited Active Member

I tried to talk Salma out of this but apparently she was more impressed by Francois' billions than the true happiness I could offer her.

Needless to say, this has been an extremely difficult day for me. But thanks to my "friend" IJAG, it's even worse now.

9. HC

HC Well-Known Member

Her loss!

10. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

You're welcome!

11. spnited

spnited Active Member

Or should I say "my former friend IJAG"

12. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

*sniffle*

A girl tries to let her friend know, to help him from his inflated dreams, and this is what she gets?

Draft saved Draft deleted