1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sorry, Poin: This is a 6th grade science lesson

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BigDog, Jun 5, 2008.

1. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

Special Victims detectives arrested a 32-year-old Stambaugh Middle School teacher at 7:00 a.m. this morning, Thursday, June 5, 2008, after two former students of hers came forward and told authorities they had had sexual relations with her.

According to the affidavit, Danielle Lynnette Jones, DOB 1/28/76, of 155 Oakview Avenue in Auburndale, who teaches 6th grade science at the school, met with four different boys between the ages of 14 and 16 years old, drove them to her home, and had sexual relations with all of them on several different occasions. The sexual battery and lewd/lascivious acts occurred between June and August 2007. One of the boys, who was 14 years old during the time frame when the crimes occurred and was a student of Jones' during the 2005/2006 school year, initially contacted Jones through her Myspace page to say hello to her, to which she replied, "Hey baby. I just miss my boys. Ya'll need to come see you ¦sic¨ momma soon!" When asked if she would come pick him up, along with his 15-year-old brother, who was also a student of hers, she replied, "Of course I will. Anything to see my boys that I haven't seen for months."

From that point forward, Jones had over 50 communications via Myspace with the boys, as well as numerous telephone conversations, in which she solicited them to come over and give her massages and told them she missed them and wanted to see them. On five separate occasions, she met with the boys and two of their cousins at different locations in Winter Haven and drove them to her home to have sex with them.

Sheriff Grady Judd says, "Teachers have an ethical and moral obligation to protect our youth, not prey upon them. We urge parents to come forward and report any suspicious activity between their children and this woman. There may be more victims out there."

Danielle Jones has been booked into the Polk County Jail and charged with 2 counts each of Unlawful Sexual Activity with Minors and Lewd/Lascivious Battery. A search warrant was served on her home, and the investigation is ongoing.

2. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

We need an art assignment, stat.

3. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

After seeing her picture, I'm sure as hell glad Dog copied and pasted the story instead of just giving us a link.

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Scarier than Ai-mee Wine-house (clap, clap, clap clap clap)?

5. KYSportsWriter

Much.

6. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  7. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Sorry Dog... Poinsy got you.. by a half hour

http://www.sportsjournalists.com/forum/threads/57086/

8. KYSportsWriter

You just had to go and dig that up, didn't you?

9. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I was going to say poin's thread title didn't work...but then I realized this fact:

It's a poin thread.

Of COURSE it's teacher sex!

10. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

He's amazing. And by amazing, I mean totally fucked up.

11. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Come on, I even bolded the money quote.

Keep up here, folks!

Draft saved Draft deleted