1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sorry ladies of the world ...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Rhody31, Nov 30, 2008.

1. My thoughts exactly,

2. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

What is engagement sex like, anyway? You always hear about make-up sex, angry sex, drunken sex, but you never hear anything about engagement sex. I imagine a big rock and a profession of love would get her engine running pretty good.

3. waterytart

waterytart Active Member

Pern, it's never too early to establish the principle that a marriage works best when both parties are happy. Start with engagement sex, then she calls her mother. More engagement sex, she calls her best friend. More sex, she calls her sister. Just make sure you propose to a woman with a whole lot of friends. ;)

4. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

It's a race car bed.

5. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I love Grandma's Boy.

6. budcrew08

budcrew08 Active Member

Rhody,

I'm late to the party, but congratulations.

I proposed to my girlfriend at the Baseball HOF, and worked for a month to get it done right... don't be nervous, you know she'll say yes.

7. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I have now found a new way. Let's just hope the Hall is open in the Land of Make Believe.

Thanks, Bud.

8. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Hustle did a running thread of sorts, including ring-buying tips and such. And he picked a fine woman.

Rhody, I hope she did say yes, and congrats. Same to you, App.

9. RossLT

RossLT Guest

That is some very sage advice. Good luck Rhody!!!

10. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Wow! You leave the board for 12 hours, come back and someone's gettin' hitched!

Wish you all the happiness in the world, Rhody.

I can only imagine the feeling, knowing that you've found the woman you want to spend the rest of your life with. My man card's revoked, as I shed a tear of joy for you (dude -- i'll weep at the drop of a hat. i'm a total sentimental wuss. stress on the 'mental'.)

11. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

FOR FOUR HOURS? Hell, she should have proposed to him if that's the case.

That there's a catch.

12. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

I proposed on Christmas Eve. 12 hours later, weshe already had the date set and was already gameplanning on where we'd she'd register.

Draft saved Draft deleted