1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sorry, boys, Elyse Keaton is off the market!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by TigerVols, Dec 2, 2009.

1. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Is someone talking shit about "According to Jim"? I will not stand for that!

2. shockey

shockey Active Member

in my college days, circa '74-78, guys in my dorm hall would actually chant, "FAM-I-LEE!" when it was time for ms. baxter's show to air. she was a dorm fave. ;)

3. SF_Express

SF_Express Active Member

I should have done it -- she was single then -- and maybe we might have had a few happy years together before she figured out she really leaned the other way.

4. Mystery Meat II

Mystery Meat II Well-Known Member

She's on Hallmark Channel right now in some awful thing called A Christmas Visitor. She's macking on talking to her character's daughter now.

5. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

She's always on awful shows on Lifetime, or Hallmark. She always plays some lunatic who's about to go to jail for killing her husband (gee, now we know why), or something to that effect.

6. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

WOOF!

7. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Perez Hilton is a little bitch who got his 15 minutes of fame on Carrie Prejean. Let's if that bitchpunk try to fuck with someone else.

Also, I never understood the appeal or the sensation that is David Birney, other than being on the same show with Meredith and that he was married to her.

Double J, this one's for you:

8. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Wait a minute? Kristy's gay? When did this happen? I missed that memo...

9. Double J

Double J Active Member

Awesome, D-3.....I've seen that before, but it's still very cool - thanks!! :)

10. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Stephen and Elyse definitely fucked up one of their kids...
    http://www.coloradodaily.com/ci_13945077

Draft saved Draft deleted