1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sorry, boys, Elyse Keaton is off the market!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by TigerVols, Dec 2, 2009.

1. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

Agreed. He's a disgusting human being.

2. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

I would have whiffed on that too. My guess on Family Ties would have been 9 or 10 seasons.

3. Bodie_Broadus

Bodie_Broadus Active Member

He is a douche. One of the radio shows I used to listen to said he has a really big thing for outing people. I can't remember the entire list but they said he has outed four or five people.

4. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

I hate outing with a passion. People have to go through their own journeys in life at their own pace.

The only justification I could see is if it's someone who espouses virulently anti-gay views who's caught with his britches down. And even then, I'm hesitant.

5. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

That, or he is seeking advice on how to release a sex tape to try to get himself back into the spotlight.

[​IMG]

6. SoCalDude

SoCalDude Active Member

Now you're talking.
    I thought it was "Family" and I was just getting ready to look it up to make sure that was the name of the show when this post popped up. She was amazing and I hated it when she married that drip David Birney.
    She slept around a lot on that show.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  7. Double J

Double J Active Member

Another fun factoid - "Bridget Loves Bernie," where Meredith met and fell in love with the aforementioned David Birney, is the highest-rated TV show ever to be cancelled.

It was ranked No. 5 for the 1972-73 season, its one and only season on the air, but CBS supposedly pulled the plug because of all the hate mail generated by the marriage of an Irish Catholic and a Jew.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068053/trivia

Wonder what those asshole protestors of 36 years ago would think now?

8. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

"Steven, why don't you try experimenting, with, I dunno, tucking your sack."

9. spup1122

spup1122 New Member

Oh my God.

10. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Yeah, Michael Gross' weird expression freaks me out, too.

11. Double J

Double J Active Member

Coke met screen in record time just now.

12. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

Not sure about Uncle Phil, but Uncle Ned wanted to get into Mallory's pants.

Draft saved Draft deleted