1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sorry, boys, Elyse Keaton is off the market!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by TigerVols, Dec 2, 2009.

1. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

That's why I didn't want to take a Parkinson's dig.

2. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Weird 'Family Ties' connections:
    My college roommate dated Meredith Baxter's daughter.
    I danced with Tina Yothers at my brother's wedding.

3. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Next week, the guy who played Skippy plans to reveal he's a Furry.

4. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Years ago she was my favorite TV MILF.

Now, I don't think I mind so much that she's changed teams.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  5. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

She looks like she's angling for the host gig of the LPGA Palm Springs event.

6. Double J

Double J Active Member

This thread is comedy gold. Several LOL moments. Well done, gang. :D

7. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

[​IMG]

8. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I'd rather see an attractive women aging naturally than another actress looking ridiculous with the surgery.

9. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

Always thought she was very hot, especially in All The President's Men. Nice shot of "Lefty" Baxter here but very NSFW:

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.hogrockcafe.com/Meredith%2520Baxter%2520Nude%25201%2520-%2520My%2520Breast.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.hogrockcafe.com/meredith_baxter.htm&usg=__rJfriZKDHUgML-zSiXeQPsrnCDs=&h=599&w=410&sz=23&hl=en&start=1&um=1&tbnid=NP9e17YVwLMdjM:&tbnh=135&tbnw=92&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dmeredith%2Bbaxter%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26sa%3DN%26um%3D1

10. old_tony

I agree with you there. And I think she has aged pretty gracefully. I was just stunned at how much she appears to have aged. She played Lilly Rush's alcoholic mother in Cold Case (which I'm catching up with the reruns on TNT) and never looked as old as in that picture even though she's probably made-up to look like she's lived a hard, alcoholic life.

11. Double J

Double J Active Member

It was interesting to learn that Meredith Baxter is the daughter of Whitney Blake, who played the mom on "Hazel" and later, for reasons known only to her and God, created "One Day at a Time" and foisted it on an unsuspecting world.

Also a surprise to realize that "Family Ties" only had seven seasons on the air, and even that seems like it was a little much. But nowadays we have shit like "According to Jim" going on forever and ever and raking in millions in syndication fees while it was still airing first-run episodes.

12. old_tony

Hey, any show that introduced a teen Valerie Bertinelli is OK by me.

Draft saved Draft deleted