1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sorkin mining bedroom material for show

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by OTD, Sep 26, 2006.

1. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Last night was the first real time I'd watched an entire episode of Boston Legal. I LOVED it. I had liked it in bursts, but last night was awesome.

It's getting Tivoed.

2. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

She's so small and "cutesy" it's almost like pedophilia, maybe. I dunno. I just don't dig her.

3. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

Except she's got the rack of a normal sized woman.

4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

If that Woman is Julie Newmar

5. OTD

OTD Well-Known Member

Julie Newmar as Catwoman--my first lust [/3rdgradecrush]

6. mediaguy

mediaguy Well-Known Member

I'd like to see how short she actually is. Does she even clear 5 feet?

7. Double J

Double J Active Member

I think she's either 4-10 or 4-11. Doesn't take away from her attractiveness, IMO, and I'm 6-0.

8. dog428

dog428 Active Member

Seen her in person. She's a short girl. I don't remember thinking of her as a dwarf or anything. She was just small. Cute girl. Seemed to be pretty friendly.

Boston Legal, which I love, is slipping. I'm sorry, but they're going a little over the top with things. I don't mind a little a silliness, not at all. But it used to be that the silly little scenes were mixed in among some pretty good, pretty believable storylines. Now, there are far more unbelievable stories and scenes than there are believable ones. Don't get me wrong, I'm not asking for a serious show here. I'm just saying, the silly scenes were much funnier when they were surrounded by a real legal show.

9. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

Was Sorkin dating her when she was on West Wing? Because I don't think she was a cast member when he was a producer.

10. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

I'm not saying she's a hideous freak -- it's just that I'm a pretty big guy at 6-1 and (sdshjsd) pounds and I'd squash the pixie. I just don't dig her. She's a cute kid, really, just not for me.

And, according to imdb, she's 4-11. I guess she's not a member of the Lollipop Guild, but that is awfully damned small.

11. mediaguy

mediaguy Well-Known Member

Dog428: Are you telling me a David Kelley show, once fresh and inventive, has dropped off after a few seasons and is going completely over the top to try to compensate? That's so unprecedented.

Let me know if Kathy Baker stops by missing a hand, or if any dead characters regain recurring roles.

12. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

She's someone Lupica can look slightly look up to.

Draft saved Draft deleted