1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sopranos 6/3 - Second to final episode

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Write-brained, Jun 3, 2007.

1. spnited

spnited Active Member

W-B, I don't recall Philly saying to get all 3 at once, just to get all 3.

Geez, what the hell do they do next week?

2. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Chase is just gonna leave Tony alone in that little room.

I think it's a tribute to the Seinfeld finale.

3. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

Does it make me a wuss when I state I'm going to be absolutely and totally bummed out once next week's episode is finished?

It's going to be the end of an era. :'(

4. You think they'd do Tony first. Phil made sense when he talked about how they weren't that tight of a crew. Take Tony and Sil out and what do you have? It actually makes sense to leave Paulie alive because he has ties to Phil and he's not all that competent as a leader.

5. I thought he said three within 24 hours.

6. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

My brain is in such a mess that I don't know what to think is going to happen next week. Does Tony set up a meeting with Phil & bring the federales with him? Is there a 300-like assault on the Soprano fortress? Does Tony fuck Phil in the ass for whacking Vito first, then crush his skull with the butt of Bobby's assault rifle? AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!

7. spnited

spnited Active Member

I felt the same way tonight, especially when I realized Sil was about to get hit.

8. You guys were right. 3 in 24 hours. Just watched again. Technically it would make sense to go after Tony first but it probably doesn't make for the best TV ... now we wait on Tony's hit attempt.

9. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

God... for a sec I wondered if Tony was going to off himself in that room.

Loved the Raging Bull musical homage.

Fitting final great Sil moment.

10. It almost makes you wonder whether we'll see a Butch and Sundance moment with them holed up in the house ... but doubtful.

11. chews2lose2

chews2lose2 New Member

Outrageous episode! How could Phil know Bobby was leading the assault unless there is someone playing both ends again the middle?

12. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

Who was the guy that kept trying to interupt Phil just before he made the orders. Something VERY fishy about him.

Draft saved Draft deleted