1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sopranos 6/3 - Second to final episode

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Write-brained, Jun 3, 2007.

1. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

Wow. The brief scene between Carm and Tony when he tells her they have to clear out gave me chills.

RIP Bacala.

2. spnited

spnited Active Member

Oh My Fucking God!

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

How do you figure?

4. tonysoprano

tonysoprano Member

OUTSTANDING EPISODE! Next Sunday can't get here quick enough (a bittersweet night)

5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

This sets up the rest of the season nicely. :eek:

6. Wow.

I have no idea how this is going to end. Unfortunately, the finale is only one hour.

What I don't get is Phil told them to do all three hits at once but they never showed any attempt on Tony.

7. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

Even though I'm not surprised that it happened, I'm sad to see Bacala & Sil get whacked. My two favorite wiseguys. I hate that fucktard Phil.

8. Stupid

Stupid Member

Sil Dante gone? oh my sweet lord, they've done it now. The sopranos crew is in tatters — Chris is dead, Baccala dead, Sil in a coma and probably going to die, Tony & Paulie & the others holed up, family on the lam, too.

so much for Chase eschewing a big splashy ending to the series. the sight of Bobby and Sil (probably) mortally wounded made me gasp aloud. Sil could have an HBO comedy series spin-off...

9. My heart legitimately was pounding from the botched Phil hit until the end of the episode, just knowing doom lay around every corner.

Speaking of the botched hit, that clinches to me that Tony & Co. are doomed. They've been out-strategized.

Just a fabulous, fabulous episode--not because of the killing, but just because of the groundwork that already had been laid and the general apocalyptic feel of the episode.

Oh, and Tony might feel better about his situation right now if Chrissy was still around.

As for a prediction for next week? Tony turns himself in to the Feds.

And w-b, Phil said do all 3 hits within the same day.

10. Come on Sil, pull through!

Well that was pretty intense. I guess that one should appease the real fans and the "fans" who just want to see blood spilled.

11. I think Sil's going to live.

12. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

And what about Melfi dumping him? That took balls. Kind of got lost in the shuffle, though.

Draft saved Draft deleted