1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sopranos 6/3 - Second to final episode

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Write-brained, Jun 3, 2007.

1. What the hell's going to happen?

"The Blue Comet" - The allegiance of those closest to Tony is tested; a case of mistaken identity has serious ramifications.

2. bostonbred

bostonbred Guest

I can't wait...

Is somebody close to Tony (I'm looking at you Silvio/Paulie) a rat or in cahoots with Phil?

3. melock

melock Well-Known Member

I called it a few weeks back and I'll say it again for tonight's episode: There will be another major death. I was surprised Chris was killed off, but I think that opened the way for another important character to go down. How about Artie? I know his role has diminished, but he's close to Tony from when they were kids. Maybe he gets in an argument with someone from New York and they clip him. Who knows. Guess we'll see.

4. Giggity

Giggity Member

Lots of major characters have been killed off in second-to-the-last-of-the-season episodes. Adriana, Richie Aprile, Vito …

5. spnited

spnited Active Member

Artie is not an importantr character...in fact, he's no longer a secondary character. He's an extra in a funeral home scene.

There are "Sopranos forums" rumors of an other major character getting whacked tonight.

6. Big Pussy.

7. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Gut feeling: Paulie's getting offed tonight.

8. Glad to see you finally found a new target, Big Pussy.

9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Spoilers have hinted up to three significant characters get it tonight.

I think that's too many -- Chase won't blow the whole cast up at once -- but if anything's gonna happen, it has to happen now.

10. I think all the jaw-dropping stuff will happen tonight. As it's been mentioned, Big Pussy, Adriana, etc. all got it in the second to last episodes while the past season-finales have basically been cleanup.

11. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Looks like the last episode will be a monologue.

12. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

so all this is going to get wrapped up in one episode? Is there any way that can happen with Tony still alive?

Draft saved Draft deleted