1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Sopranos" 6/11 thread (spoilers encouraged)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Johnny Dangerously, Jun 11, 2006.

1. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

So, David Chase called you last week and said he decided to air an episode tonight. Your script.

What happens?

2. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

It starts with a scene from the shower at the local gym, where Carmella, Meadow and Melfi are all enjoying long showers after working out. :eek:

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Make sure that Chrissy's new wife (after the baby, of course) as well as A.J.'s babe Blanca, and the real estate hottie Julianna, are also invited. ;)

4. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

Don't forget Janice...  :-X

5. boots

boots New Member

Vito makes a return. He wasn't killed and once more, he's shown giving it Paulie Peanuts. Both I might add are enjoying the encounter.

6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Johnny Cakes arrives from Vermont, looking for the man who stole Sweet Vito from him. So we can spend about 6 of the 8 remaining episodes next year allowing THAT dramatic tableau to play out. ::) ::)

7. spaceman

spaceman Active Member

Uncle Joon breaks outta that dump and goes on a bank-robbing spree.

8. boots

boots New Member

And Vito drills him in the teller window while Tony watches with glee.

9. cyclingwriter2

cyclingwriter2 Well-Known Member

So by drunken accident, I hit the “last” button instead of next. And I ended up here. In June 2oo6, which as far as I can tell is the oldest “dead” thread on sj.com. It’s sort of strange. I know I didn’t start lurking here until about 2008 and maybe posting until 2010. Yet, I kind of remember boots and Johnny Dangerously. The place seems familiar. Of course, starman is here...but he is nothing like the starman we all know. It’s like traveling back in time and meeting a teenage version of your father in a restaurant you know eventually turns into a title loan place.

10. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

All I know is you better watch your cornhole when boots is around.

BitterYoungMatador2 and Vombatus like this.
  11. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Oh, the memories.
    boots and the back door.
    Carrie_Bradshaw's debut.

12. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted