1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Soprano's 5th Season Finale (6/4) (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Just_An_SID, Jun 4, 2006.

1. djc3317

djc3317 Guest

they've won me already with this start.

2. djc3317

djc3317 Guest

if Christopher makes it out of this episode, I'll eat my hat.

3. 21

21 Well-Known Member

The end?
    Seriously. wtf.

4. djc3317

djc3317 Guest

I guess I'll need some mustard to go with that hat.
    would have liked a little more action tonight. no clue what to expect in the final eight.

5. 35in44

35in44 Member

what the hell?

6. this_guy

this_guy Guest

Great job of making us think Chris was gonna get it. Every time he stepped outside (apartment, diner, AA, etc.) I was expecting a drive-by or something.

7. spaceman

spaceman Active Member

this is fucking bullshit.

8. suburbia

suburbia Active Member

Very lame ending to the season. You hint that Christopher was gonna get whacked and it ends with a freakin' family Christmas party?

I hope to God that they have some better plots for the final 8 episodes next winter, because this season mostly sucked.

9. ChrisLittmann

ChrisLittmann Member

I was with anyone saying they expected Chris to get hit walking out of one of the many places he was. Great job by Chase on that.

Every time they play some Bob Dylan sounding song, I have this sense of doom, just based on previous things that have happened in the series. Anyone else get that?

10. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

Nah, they did a lot with this episode...they defused the New York/New Jersey war, showed Chrissy standing up to Tony and A.J. grew up a bit. Plus, any episode with a Stones tune AND Julianna Marguilies walking around in her underwear is good in my book.

11. 35in44

35in44 Member

I agree that suspense was there the entire episode ray: Christopher...But still, I don't know how much the plot moved along. I'm guessing at some point they are going to address the Paulie kissing A.J.'s new girlfriend at some point...My guess is that she might have been one of Paulie's old women on the side.

Also, interesting that Harris gave Tony the tip. Makes you think Tony going to see Phil in the hospital definitely saved Chrissy's life for the time being. ... I think he gets it early in the final 8.

12. Beer_Baron

Beer_Baron Member

Loved how Tony justified AJ's new "questionable" girlfriend. "At least she's Catholic..."

Nice to see AJ get some semblance of happiness/stability in life and perhaps bring closure to that whole deal.

Also curious how Phil reacts post-heart attack.

And yes, NO FUCKING CLUE what they're gonna do with the last eight eps from here.

Draft saved Draft deleted