1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sopranos 5/6 (spoilers): Time to SOGOTP, Chase.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Starman, May 6, 2007.

1. I agree with everyone so far. That was a great episode. Best of the season and hopefully an indication of what's to come with four episodes left.

Couple of notes: I wasn't surprised to see Christopher kill the writer. That guy always had a mouth on him and I was surprised Christopher didn't kill him before now. He was hurting, drunk and the writer was dismissing him ... not smart (at least he's got a new role on the crappy Grey's spinoff).

Meadow referred to a girl in her dorm who killed herself jumping off the library... was that her former roommate who Chase used an entire episode to chronicle hers and the stripper's struggles? If so, wouldn't she say former roommate?

I'm just so happy he's finally paying attention to the characters we already know about ..

2. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

And, with the game going official, Write-brained passes Lou Gehrig.

3. Someone care to translate that for me?

4. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Pube is giving you a compliment. Enjoy it. He'll be calling you a stupidmutherfuckingcocksucker in about three posts.

5. OK. I'll enjoy it. But I still wouldn't mind knowing what it means.

6. Dedo

Dedo Member

I'm guessing it has something to do with you passing 2,132 posts.

Also, the roommate you're referring to was with Meadow during her freshman year, and tonight Meadow said something about sophomore year, so I don't think it's the same girl.

7. Simon_Cowbell

You had 2,131 posts at that time.

8. Chef

Chef Active Member

Watched it again just now.........very, very good episode.

9. Simon_Cowbell

Only to those who deserve it.

10. Thanks for an explanation. Now that you pointed out it was her roommate her freshman year, I'm definitely leaning toward it being the same girl. We never found out what happened with her did we? And she wouldn't have been Meadow's roommate anymore ...

I guess it's neither here nor there but that was one of the more haunting, albeit irrelevant, episodes of all time. I know, it had a lot to do with Tony's relationship with Meadow, but in a very roundabout way.

11. Dedo

Dedo Member

Yeah, but didn't Carmela meet the roommate? So Meadow wouldn't refer to her as "that girl from my dorm I told you about," would she? I'm still thinking it's a different person. But you're right, it's a very small point.

On another note, it's amazing how close Bobby has gotten to Tony since the Marvin Gardens incident. Did you notice how he refused to budge when Chris asked to talk to Tony in the Bing, and even had the gall to ask Chris what he wanted?

12. Chef

Chef Active Member

Was still shocked to hear Chris reveal Adrianna to the guy in rehab........

Draft saved Draft deleted