1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sopranos - 5/13

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by melock, May 13, 2007.

1. Stupid

Stupid Member

It also occurred to me that Chris died via his most discussed body part — his schnozz. Gandolfinia had a handful in that scene.

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

The jury will disregard any mention of lack of basement conferences.

3. Chef

Chef Active Member

Just watched it tonight.

Good gracious.........this was one of Chases' best episodes.

Don't know if this has been mentioned, but the white light in the bathroom will signify something........

4. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Turns out I'm not the only person who thought (thinks?) Tony says, "I did it!"

But at least I didn't base a whole column on it...

From LAOBSERVED.com:

Fans of "The Sopranos" spent all day Monday comparing notes on what an exultant Tony Soprano screamed at the end of Sunday night's intense episode. The LAT's television writer Paul Brownfield seemed to settle the issue in his Tuesday column — except he got it wrong. Today's For the Record:

"The Sopranos": The On TV column in Tuesday's Calendar misstated Tony Soprano's line at the end of Sunday night's episode of "The Sopranos." Standing in the desert, Tony screamed, "I get it!" not "I did it!"

The first airing on HBO Sunday night was the week's most watched cable show — though at 6.49 million viewers it would have ranked 56th on the broadcast TV ratings.

5. leo1

leo1 Active Member

i thought it was an homage to when he thought he was dying last season from the gunshot wound and perhaps also from earlier in the episode when he was in the hospital.

Draft saved Draft deleted