1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sopranos - 5/13

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by melock, May 13, 2007.

1. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Only four episodes left starting with tonight's show. A lot of interesting things happened last week. Just making a prediction, but someone important dies tonight. I'm not sure who, but the body count began last week with Chris's boy getting a bullet through the forehard from his friend and continues tonight.

2. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Re: Sopranos 5/13

It's gotta.......

But it probably won't.

3. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Re: Sopranos 5/13

They're running out of time. Killing off six or seven in the last two episodes would be too soap oprea-ish. One major death, maybe two in an episode or two, for the remaining shows is what I'd like to see.

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Spoiler boards are bubbling that the NY/NJ war kicks into high gear tonight.

Chris spirals out of control in the aftermath of last week's murder of J.T. and gets in even worse trouble, which will mushroom for Tony and the rest of the family.

Tony Jr. has found his career.

My guess at this point: Only one or two of the really central characters get killed between now and the end of the show.

But almost all the rest end up with destinies almost completely the opposite of what they wanted or expected.

5. 21

21 Well-Known Member

oh wow.

6. spnited

spnited Active Member

Holy fuck!

7. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

seriously. man!

8. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

I am speechless.

9. Jack_Kerouac

Jack_Kerouac Member

That would be David Chase's walk-off grand slam in the bottom of the ninth right there.

10. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

I really like that version of Comfortably Numb but will always think of that scene now when I hear it.

11. tonysoprano

tonysoprano Member

Amazing episode!! Very fine looking lady Tony's with in Vegas

12. spnited

spnited Active Member

Shocking start and then a very deep look at how cold Tony Soprano really is.
    Gandolfini was sensational.

Draft saved Draft deleted