1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sopranos (4/29): likely spoilers

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Simon_Cowbell, Apr 29, 2007.

1. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

It was so fucking random, you can't help but wonder.

Chase can't have the Russian come back, but he can toss a kitchen sink of random horseshit out there.

2. BigRed

BigRed Active Member

That's what I thought....... that's why Vito's wife let them take him.
    That's some tough love right there.

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Missed it two hours ago, but thanks for the tip! Spoilage never bothers me with a thread about entrails...

4. Just watched it. This was awful.

Forty five minutes of 'how's Tony going to get the money?' and 'will Hesh get whacked?' and then it ends with Hesh's lover mysteriously dead and Tony with enough money to cover his debt ... how about more fucking answers and fewer fucking questions??? What a fucking cock-tease. Same thing with the whole Paulie shit but we knew all along Paulie wasn't getting it then.

This whole fucking series is going to end the same fucking way. What a waste of an hour.

I could've just watched the first five minutes of next week's episode and learned all I needed. Piece of shit.

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

The cellophane-wrapped money TS was putting in the safe, was it from the bird feeder stash?

Where did he get the money to repay Hesh?

I really hope that's the last we see of the gambling storyline. I know it's supposed to show us Tony is bored with his current life, and needs juice to keep things interesting. But I don't like it.

6. Yeah, how many fucking years has this show been on and now we're finding out Tony has a fucking gambling problem? And with only a few episodes left we have to find out everything about every goddamned peripheral character they've ever had? Fuck you David Chase.

7. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

I never had the impression Tony was ever very involved in that crap.

Next week, he homages Pacino in Scarface with powdered sugar littered around his mug.

Say hello to my little red herring.

8. 21

21 Well-Known Member

I think she THINKS they're from the private school...but no way Tony is forking over $18Gs for that. There was a hugging moment outside Satriales between Tony and the guys who came to take little Vito...so something is bad here.

9. 21

21 Well-Known Member

And Nancy Sinatra, yikes! How old is she??

10. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Old enough to hang with Liza

11. Billy Monday

Billy Monday Member

In a couple of recent episodes, they've dropped hints of gambling activity with Tony.
    But yes, it was still out of the blue. It seemed contrived, as if Chase needed a reason to show Tony's demise, like he's suddenly out of control after years of being reasonably in control.

12. Oh sure, we saw the gambling problem coming since at least last week but not before this season ... I think I remember some random talk about ballgame scores in past seasons but that was always small talk, nothing like this ...

Draft saved Draft deleted