1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sophia Bush on cover of Maxim

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Trey Beamon, Oct 27, 2006.

1. shotglass

shotglass Guest

No surprise there, dude. I would have gotten up from that fall onto grass myself. ;)

2. Mike Norys

Mike Norys New Member

I'm pretty sure the actress that plays Haley wasn't on the show because of moral reasons. It has nothing to do with the size of her rack because I think hers is even bigger than Hilarie Burton's (Peyton).

And more people watch One Tree Hill than you think, BYH.

3. Hed bust

Hed bust Guest

Looks to me like one or all of those three on the cover have fake boobs (enhanced). That's not as appealing to me as unenhanced boobs.
    Play with the hand you are dealt, ladies.

4. ballscribe

ballscribe Active Member

Photoshop can put perfect cleavage where there is none.

5. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

This thread is worthless without links that work.

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

Just wanted to report I "read" this "article" tonight while at the bookstore. Yeah that's the ticket.

Photoshop managed to make Hilarie Burton look voluptious. Sophia Bush, of course, needs no such tricks.

Anyway, in addition to talking about the 62-year-old guy who wanted to adopt the hot women in the cast, SportsJournalists.com's favorite Bush confirmed she'd be a journalist if she wasn't an actress. So I'd just like to say: Sophia, if you're looking for a start in this business and a boss who won't screw Paris Hilton, I'm your man! :D :D

Draft saved Draft deleted