1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sophia Bush on cover of Maxim

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Trey Beamon, Oct 27, 2006.

1. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

Might be D_B (or NSFW). If so, do that thing you do, mods)...

http://www.maximonline.com/maxim_print/images/mag_cover_maxim_print.jpg

Couldn't find an interview online, but apparently, Bush wanted to become a journalist before stumbling into acting. Bonus.

Uh, I have no idea where this thread -- or who the girl on the far right is (like a cheese wheel) -- will go. I'll leave that to SportsJournalists.com's Masturbation Nation. :D

2. ballscribe

ballscribe Active Member

I think they're all chicks from One Tree Hill. They left out one of the original cast members and added the girl on the right, who plays a slut, but whose cleavage may have made the cut a little better.

3. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

BYH appearance in 5 ... 4 ... 3 ...

4. Like a cheese wheel?

I take the saying off my sig for two days and this is what happens?

The entire phrase is "I'd eat her like a cheese cracker!" (or just "like a cheese cracker!" for short)

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

YES!!!! Can't wait to................"read"................that interview. :D :D

The woman on the left plays Payton, the Kelly of One Tree Hill. Everything bad (getting shot, stalked) happens to her. The woman on the right plays Rachel, the Valerie of the show (i.e. the new girl who comes in and screws everyone). I presume ballscribe is right and the woman that plays Haley was knocked off the cover because her rack isn't big enough (though she's quite attractive).

[/searching for lighter and gasoline in shame]

6. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Yeah. What BYH said. 8)

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

I'm pretty sure Sophia's not related to the idiot in charge.

I mean, c'mon, if she was, she'd have a better gig than a little-watched show on CW. :D

8. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Woops. my bad. I thought she was one of Jeb's kids, or somehow related to the Idiot er, President. I think, then, I'l just delete that post and take my punishment.

9. BYH

BYH Active Member

Too late stupid!!! I quoted your post!!! :D :D

Plus, she wanted to be a journalist. That's two more syllables than any word ever used by any of the White House morons.

10. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

11. shotglass

shotglass Guest

I wouldn't pick on it if it wasn't political mud-slinging uncovered as mistruth...

12. BYH

BYH Active Member

Hey Shottie how long until the William Zabka lookalike reappears and tries to kill Peyton? [/still searching for lighter fluid]

Draft saved Draft deleted