1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sophia Bush on Conan

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Sep 9, 2006.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

WE'VE GOT BUSH!!! :D

Yes, I like One Tree Hill and yes, I think she's one of the most flat-out gorgeous women on the planet. See for yourself!

And if this makes me a member of the Masturbation Posse, so be it! :D

2. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

Had never heard of her until about three minutes ago when my buddy mentioned that he had to break away from our IM conversation to watch. Now BYH. And hey, if the guy with Lauren Graham in his side sig is recommending a woman, I'm probably buyin'.

1st ADD -- Impressive.

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

She's just a knockout. Not in the centerfold vein, just someone who probably rolls out of bed gorgeous.

Chad Michael Murray must be the dumbest fucker on the planet.

4. nascardeacon

nascardeacon New Member

He has to be the dumbest *bleep* in the planet. Even if she was a bitch. She's one of the hottest you know whats in primetime TV. One Tree Hill is the latest rebirth of the 90210 genre with hot babes for the guys and whatever meat for the girls.
    Wife got me hooked, but not because of the show, but what was showing... Yum.

5. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

This thread is worthless, yadda yadda....

6. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

I like this one

[​IMG]

7. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Um, yeah, don't blame you.

8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

It just proves the old saying "No matter how hot you think a woman is, there's a guy somewhere who's sick of her shit (or bored with sleeping with her)."

9. BYH

BYH Active Member

She's the one on the right. :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

I'm sorry, but she'd have to be seriously nucking futs for me to kick HER out of bed...

11. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Is it just me or is there a little Danica Patrick look to her?

Booooooiiiiiiinnnnnnngggg!

12. BYH

BYH Active Member

Anything short of post-coital boiling of skulls and I wouldn't think twice of spending eight seconds with her. And even then it'd be like, well, you know, skulls DO need to be boiled.

In other news, Shannen Doherty is on Carson Daly and looking like she's preppring to play Cher in a telemovie. There is NO WAY those legs are natural.

Draft saved Draft deleted