1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sons of Anarchy Season 6

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Gehrig, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Oscar Gamble

Oscar Gamble New Member

Watch the 55-minute aftershow available on FXnetworks.com. Kurt Sutter talks about it there. The tie in to the SOA is the automatic weapon was originally purchased from the club:

http://www.fxnetworks.com/soa/anarchyafterword

2. Oscar Gamble

Oscar Gamble New Member

3. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

4. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

That got more than a little uncomfortable. The preview for next week's episode revealed that the tie-in with the shooting was the gun.

5. JackReacher

Interview with Kurt Sutter:

http://www.today.com/entertainment/sons-anarchy-boss-talks-premieres-school-shooting-8C11125762#

6. Shoeless Joe

Shoeless Joe Active Member

Did Sutter not think his wife's on-screen rape was shocking enough, so he decided to pen himself an early morning ass fucking?
    Exactly how does that work anyway? Let's say I'm a prison guard. A guy comes in to call in a favor and wants me to ass rape another man. Uhhh, sorry. Whatever you are owed, it's not that.

7. Shoeless Joe

Shoeless Joe Active Member

And by the way, why do we always have to see Charlie Hunnam's ass instead of the chick he is banging? Seriously, Kim Dickens (another Deadwood alum), that's right in my wheelhouse. Mmmmm Kim Dickens. You think she likes hard apple drinks? I'd like to offer her a some Dicken's Cider.

8. JackReacher

Yes! Deadwood! That's where I've seen her. Thank you.

9. Gehrig

Gehrig Active Member

Interesting episode. Looks like Tara is going to file for a divorce. That should be amusing.

Thoughts on the second episode?

10. Oscar Gamble

Oscar Gamble New Member

Disappointing. Disappointed that the characters played by Dave Navarro and Samaire Armstrong were both killed off in this episode. I also was hoping the Sons of Anarchy Afterword show to be a weekly companion to the TV show just like The Talking Dead and Talking Bad are to their AMC shows. I was disappointed when I went to the FX Networks site and there wasn't a new video.

11. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

I love Donal Logue, but the character he's playing is ridiculous. Dude has that many favors he can constantly call in to get access to Clay, get Clay into protective custody, etc.? And is it really smart of Tara to use the club's lawyer to file for divorce? I feel like that's not going to end well for her. Does Jax really think the death of the kid's mom isn't going to cause any blowback on the club? I've been watching the show since the beginning and I'll watch til the end, because I'm a completist, but I rolled my eyes multiple times at what was going on.

12. JimmyHoward33

JimmyHoward33 Well-Known Member

I thought it was an improvement over last week.

And Quinn is bad ass.

Draft saved Draft deleted