1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sons of Anarchy Season 6

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Gehrig, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Gehrig

Gehrig Active Member

The new season of Sons of Anarchy starts tomorrow. Anyone else excited for another season?

I wonder what's going to happen with Tara, also what's next for Jemma and Jax.

Lots of things can happen this season.

2. JimmyHoward33

JimmyHoward33 Well-Known Member

Re: Sons of Anarchy Season 6 *spoilers*

Have a hard time believing Tara will/should be in jail for an extended period of time. There was a scene in the last finale with the lawyer telling her they had nothing because Otto bit his tongue off.

Seems logical that someone (Gemma? Jax?) figured they'd get her pinched short term just so she loses the other job offer with no real risk of hard time, I think trying to turn it into anything else stretches believability.

3. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Spoilers?

4. Gehrig

Gehrig Active Member

I just added it now because the show starts tonight and will probably have spoilers starting tonight. Some people might not see this thread till Friday. Don't want to ruin anything for them.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  5. JackReacher

That's fine. Just a little redundant. It's obvious that a thread on Season 6 of Sons of Anarchy would also involve talk of what actually happened in Season 6.

Carry on.

6. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

I almost didn't click on the thread because I was afraid there would be spoilers now, before the season started. Anyway, I'm definitely looking forward to tonight's episode.

7. JackReacher

Same here.

8. Gehrig

Gehrig Active Member

My apologies. Thread title edited.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  9. Shoeless Joe

Shoeless Joe Active Member

I'm ready. On OnDemand, they have up 3-minute recaps of each episode last season. I watched that the other day, and it was a nice little appetizer. I do wish FX would put that shows up on OnDemand the next day instead of having a week's lag. I prefer to be in bed before 11.

10. Oscar Gamble

Oscar Gamble New Member

Very good start to a new season. Especially liked the scene with Tig singing Otis Redding's (Sittin' On) The Dock of the Bay to himself. Wow, I sure didn't see what was coming near the end of the episode.

After you view this week's episode, make sure you watch Kurt Sutter's post-episode breakdown video at:
    http://www.fxnetworks.com/soa/anarchyafterword

11. JimmyHoward33

JimmyHoward33 Well-Known Member

I thought it was OK. Disappointed really. Too much rehashing of the guys' emotional states from last season...Tig's still messed up, Chibs is mad at Juice, Bobby's mad at Jax....we knew all that I felt like reminding us was a waste of time. Would've liked more lines from Bobby, wondering if a Bobby/Juice scene in Nevada got cut for time.....overall didn't feel like the story moved much.

12. Gehrig

Gehrig Active Member

What I'm curious about is the small child shooting at the school. What is that all about?

Draft saved Draft deleted