1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sons of Anarchy - Season 5

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Oscar Gamble, Sep 11, 2012.

1. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Oh yeah. Forgot about that. She is playing a very dangerous game with Clay, though. Then maybe she'll kill him somewhere down the road.

2. Shoeless Joe

Shoeless Joe Active Member

When watching this week's episode, the smashed Harleys early made me cringed; while loading the bodies in the back of the SUV, I couldn't help but think of a particular line from Pulp Fiction, and that made me laugh.

3. Zeke12

Zeke12 Guest

If they hold true to the Hamlet on Harleys storyline, Gemma does not die but Mrs. Jax dies by her own hand.

4. Shoeless Joe

noticed, too, that Jax was off the new Street Glide and back on the Dyna

5. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Love how brazen the Sons are when they go after someone. Gut-shooting the guy and then just letting him drop off the roof? I'm sure nobody noticed the guys in the SOA jackets. :)

6. Shoeless Joe

Yeah, there is a whole lot of suspension of disbelief. Reality between SAMCRO and a real OMG is equal to I don't know what. But, it's sure good entertainment for the value if you like that sort of thing ... which I do.

7. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Curious to see where the Clay/Juice angle is going. I knew Clay was going to confide in him once Juice spilled the beans. Now Juice is linked to Clay for better or worse. And I'm guessing it will be worse very soon. Not sure what the sheriff's plan is regarding Juice either, but I'm interested to see how it all plays out.

8. Shoeless Joe

I kinda figured the whole Juice is a rat story line had played out. Honestly, this season, I saw him so far as filler/background.

9. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Are we to assume that Chibs is going to survive? That was quite a pool of blood, but at least he didn't get shot.

10. Gehrig

Gehrig Active Member

Just a reminder that there's a new SOA episode tonight.

11. Shoeless Joe

I hope Tara was just turned on by the perfume and not giving herself a feel good thinking of Otto.
    So long, Juice.

12. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Juice is indeed five different kinds of dead.

Draft saved Draft deleted