1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sons of Anarchy - Season 5

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Oscar Gamble, Sep 11, 2012.

1. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Yeah, I sure didn't like the looks of the youngster slumped in the car seat.

2. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

I find it hard to believe he is dead. Just seriously injured. I'm assuming Gemma was high? Was that shortly after she was smoking with Unser, or did she drink a few before she got behind the wheel?
    Another excellent episode. How long until Juice decides to spill the beans on Clay's involvement?

3. jr/shotglass

I definitely thought Gemma was stoned. That's why she was nodding off.

4. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Loved the fact that the police just let Unser wander off in the middle of a double-murder investigation so he could get high with Gemma. And they were basically smoking right out in the open. Just struck me as odd/funny.

5. Shoeless Joe

Shoeless Joe Active Member

Gemma is a ho.

I don't know if the kid is dead or not, but there was some foreshadowing when Gemma and Jax were talking about dead Thomas the brother. I have never smoked pot in my life. Would the amount she and Unser shared be enough to fuck her up that much?

In one of the early scenes I noticed the huge engine guards on Jax's new Street Glide and thought WTF. Seeing as how he laid it down twice in the episode, I guess that was foreshadowing, too.

6. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

It doesn't seem that the amount they smoked and the time that passed that she would still be that messed up. Since it was dark by the time the crash happened that would seem like several hours had passed. She shouldn'y have been high by that point. Usually the highest part only lasts an hour or so. Which is why I was wondering if she was drinking at the clubhouse ... or maybe she was just tired from the rough night with Joel McHale!

Good point on the brother. Could have been foreshadowing, and now the younger son will have to grow up without his brother too? Could be.

7. jr/shotglass

Probably not. She'd just drive 4 mph and sigh over the beauty of the scenery and her tats.

8. Gehrig

Gehrig Active Member

New episode tonight.

I read that it was going to be really violent. Can't wait.

9. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

Thanks for the reminder. After being in the house for two days because of Sandy, I am all thrown off. I keep thinking it's Monday and that Halloween isn't for two more days.

10. Gehrig

Gehrig Active Member

Thoughts on last nights episode?

11. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Glad to see Abel didn't die in the crash. But I have a funny feeling Gemma might end up dead if she gets involved with Clay again. Not sure it would be a wise move to kill her off anytime soon, but he'll figure out what he's up to soon enough.

Loved when Unser told Jax: "next time a couple of prints on a glass will suffice."

12. Shoeless Joe

Shoeless Joe Active Member

Gemma won't get killed off. She's the writer's (Kurt Sutter) wife!

Draft saved Draft deleted