1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sons of Anarchy - Season 5

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Oscar Gamble, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Gehrig

Gehrig Active Member

I'm so pissed off that Opie got killed. I'm with you, jr, I cannot wait till the prison guard gets his.

Also, you guys thinking Clay was the one who called the cops on Nero's establishment?

2. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Yeah, my wife and I were debating that. That's the only person I can think it would be.

3. Shoeless Joe

Shoeless Joe Active Member

Holy crap, just read where the guy that played Half Sack the prospect in season one killed his 81-year-old landlady then jumped off the roof to his death. WTF!

4. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Dang, I read here the spoiler about Opie and finally watched last night. Wow! Crazy stuff going on in Charming.

5. Oscar Gamble

Oscar Gamble New Member

Jax is the new Michael Corleone. Wanted to go legit but circumstances forced him back into the 'family' business when he ends up even more ruthless than the father/stepfather he replaced.

6. Shoeless Joe

I liked the look on the prison guard's face when Jax said "I'm going to get out" ... did that really only then cross the guy's mind? Duh.

7. Shoeless Joe

Pretty good episode with the wake and all. It will be interesting the dynamic between Jax/Nero/Jemma/Clay.

8. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Thought it was one of the weaker episodes of the season, but I suppose they had to drag out the wake with it being such a prominent character. Not really interested in the Wendy custody battle subplot.

9. Shoeless Joe

I agree. I was glad when she was gone.

I wonder how much brands are paying for product placement in this series. Notice how many Miller Lite bottles you see sitting around with the label toward the camera, and the unopened bottle of Patron was pretty prominent going in with Opie.

10. Iron_chet

Iron_chet Well-Known Member

I watch the show through torrents a fast forward past most of the domestic sub plots.

11. Gehrig

Gehrig Active Member

New episode tonight. I'm excited to see what happens next with Nero.

12. Uncle.Ruckus

Uncle.Ruckus Guest

Walton Goggins showing up as a big-tittied transvestite was AWESOME.

Draft saved Draft deleted