1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sons of Anarchy Season 4

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Shoeless Joe, Sep 6, 2011.

1. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Here you go, Joe.

http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/player/sockshare.php?id=AEBCE5E837D11F0D

2. Shoeless Joe

Shoeless Joe Active Member

3. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

What a tremendous show. Gets better every week, though this cartel violence is a bit much if it's going to continue in such a fast-paced manner. That's a lot of shit to happen to one club in an episode.

Don't they have cops in any of these areas? Just blow a guy away in the middle of the street, continue the high-speed chase and then hold a family hostage until you blow away the sister, with not a siren to be heard. LOL.

Still love it. I'm not 100 percent convinced Juice is out, but I can't wait to see how that storyline plays out with him out of the picture. And the call for a vote on a new president was very well done.

4. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

I thought when Juice was hanging that I heard more than rustling as the credits started to roll. Kind of like he hit the ground. Maybe I'm crazy, but I guess you thought the same thing, BDC99.

5. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

Over on Sepinwall's blog, he claims the branch snapped. A commenter said that if you had the closed captioning on, it said "sound of branch snapping" (or something to that effect).

6. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Didn't catch that. Just had a gut feeling that the story arc wouldn't close out that quickly. I'm sure the sheriff would have been forced to come up with a Plan B, but I won't be shocked at all if he didn't succeed in his attempt.

7. three_bags_full

Anyone hear DirecTV is dropping FX on 1 NOV?

8. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

Sutter tweeted about it. Glad I don't have it!

9. Shoeless Joe

Friggin Clay. You knew what was going to happen.

10. three_bags_full

Yeah. Saw that one coming. Ol' Piney wasn't going to let him get away with that.

Just sets Opie up to kill him.

11. Shoeless Joe

I wish it would be sooner rather than later, but I guess seeing as how they've got three more seasons planned, killing off the main villain right now would make for a boring story.

12. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

No doubt about it. Is there any talk about Perlman leaving the show after this season?

Draft saved Draft deleted