1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Songs you can't help tap your feet to.....

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Chef2, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

2. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

3. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

I'm partial to their new one.

Lugnuts and Batman like this.
  4. HC

HC Well-Known Member

5. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

6. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Down at the Twist and Shout.

7. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Ton of entries here. I'll start with this ...

Donny in his element likes this.
  8. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

9. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

I had heard a couple of their songs, but really got into them when the new album was released last June. One of the things I love about them is that they're a working band and total whores. They'll license their music to damn near anyone. There's something admirably blue collar in that. I always tell people about them, "You've heard their songs, you just didn't know it" because about a half-dozen different ad campaigns are using them right now.
    Anyway, it's become a hobby of mine to track the progress of Handclap. I was jamming out to it all last summer and now it's finally starting to gain some traction as a catchy pop tune and stadium anthem. It'll be funny to see it blow up this summer, a year after it was released. I can finally feel like I'm ahead of the curve on something.

Donny in his element and Lugnuts like this.
  10. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Probably some shitty song my toddler loves and that I've heard 100 times in the last week.

11. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

So you're an aspiring hipster.

12. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Oh god, I hope not. I'm just hoping to feel cool without being a smug douche about it.

Draft saved Draft deleted