1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Songbird: Can he or can't he

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Write-brained, Jan 30, 2008.

?

Should Xan come back now?

1. Yes, we miss him

58.2%
  2. No, a bet is a bet

41.8%
  1. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

Fixed.

2. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Did you do a Moldy Peaches duet with one of them?

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Tell that stubborn, silly-bet-making fool to get back here. The performance, if you can call it that, by the two stooges on this thread proves we need some actual humor around here.

4. Flash

Flash Guest

Are you fist-fucking me? Are you seriously going to inject your junior-high drivel into this? My God, man, you have some serious fucking issues. Log off, go see a shrink and come back when you can afford to buy a personality.

5. outofplace

Flash, really, nobody else is dragging their other bullshit to this thread? Are you kidding me?

6. Flash

Flash Guest

Please. Take your whiny PMs out of my box and grow up. I'm not interested. You think they're being idiots? Then be a better person and ignore them. Fuck sake, it's elementary arithmetic.

You're disappointed in me? Seriously? I'm crushed. I really am.

7. Use the fucking button and move on.

8. outofplace

No, you're being an idiot for flliping out on me after they spread their crap all over this thread. You're right. I should have known better than to expect much from you.

9. Flash

Flash Guest

Oh my God, the guy scours the board, waiting for a chance to jump in with his whining and pouting.

The only thing I can't stand more than self-victimization is grown adults who insist on smacking and cracking their gum like the vapid chick who sits in the cubicle next to me right now.

10. Flash

Flash Guest

Really. Way to knock me down a few pegs. Pardon me, while I pick up the shattered pieces of my self-esteem ...

11. outofplace

I came on this thread to post my opinion on Xan. Of course, I read it first and responded to their series of posts with a minor tweak. You are the one who made it an issue, Flash. Perhaps you should take your own advice and get some help.

12. Good luck, Flash. My thoughts are with you.

Draft saved Draft deleted