1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Son of a ... Berman

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by joe, Apr 7, 2008.

1. joe

joe Active Member

He's on "Baseball Tonight". Did I miss the memo on that? When did that happen? Christ, 162 games of that dude, I might put a bullet in my head.

At least I only have one more game of Billy Packer, and I wish a big fucking canker sore on him for the title game.
  2. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Right at the end he says "Thanks for letting me join you guys. I'm just a spot starter."
  3. fixed
  4. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

I knew there was a reason i didnt watch Baseball Tonight tonight.
  5. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

one-time thing only, right?
  6. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

I sure hope so, Tomas.
  7. Bubbler

Bubbler Active Member

Exceedingly well played.
  8. Matt1735

Matt1735 Well-Known Member

If he had any sense of humor, he would have done a segment on the best fielding plays of the week and called out "You're with me, Leather"

;D ;D
  9. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

The ultimate sign of the insecure/delusional: the utter inability to laugh at oneself, ever.
  10. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

Did he introduce any footage of him catching a fly ball off the bat of a member of the San Francisco Giants? Boston Red Sox? New York Yankees?
  11. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

It's probably in his contract that he's got to make a certain amount of appearances on that program. I know three years ago, he was obligated to co-host four SportsCenters in the calendar year.
  12. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

For awhile there, I thought this thread was about Chris Berman's son hosting Baseball Tonight. I'm an idiot.
Draft saved Draft deleted