1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sometimes media guides can be too informative

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Inky_Wretch, Mar 28, 2007.

1. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

The only SID there is the softball coach's wife. She claims it was about their preference in men, but that seems an odd question to ask of softball players, given how many of them aren't all that into men.

2. leo1

leo1 Active Member

so only the dirty-minded men of SportsJournalists.com are misinterpreting it? no surprise there, i guess. ;D ::) ;)

3. Oh my God. I just laughed so hard I pissed all over myself.

4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Damn you. I laughed so hard at your incontinental laughter that I sprained my spleen.

5. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

So is that a preference regarding shaved faces or shaved heads or shaved, uh, you know where.

6. Rasputin

Rasputin New Member

7. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I believe she said faces, but I will not comment on whether or not I believe her.

8. What can I say? Incontinence is funny.

9. Cousin Jeffrey

Cousin Jeffrey Active Member

I had to send this to a buddy of mine immediately. A couple years ago he was in town and he told me he met a friend's ex-girlfriend I had never met. "What did she look like?" I asked. My friend, not one for beating around, um, the bush, replied classically, "Let's just say if we were playing 'Shaved or Unshaved?' I'd say 'Unshaved.'" Needless to say I had never heard of this game but we began playing it in bars, parlours and the like.

10. XXXX

XXXX Member

My buddies and I made up the game "Hair, Bare, or Pear" in about 8th grade and have played it for every new girl we met. Hair= Bush, Bare= Clean Shaven, Pear= Not much hair; well trimmed.

BTW, Lauren Kurtenbach prefers shaven and is a catcher... hmmm

11. XXXX

XXXX Member

You see,somepeople don't understand the "Pear" option, which was originally meant to be Peach (as in Peach Fuzz), but it didn't rhyme, so we had to come up with another fruit option.

12. I was a little confused because pears don't have hair.

Draft saved Draft deleted